Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Brokeback Mountain

     I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but I happen to live in the South. Rednecks are part of the local wildlife and the easiest way to aggitate them is to simply mention a little film known as Brokeback Mountain. This will usually result in said redneck responding, "Fuck that shit. I don't want to see two motherfuckers kiss." (They're not the most eloquent demographic).
     This got me thinking. They're gay. The last person they're going to want to kiss is a mother. Wouldn't calling them fatherfuckers, be more appropriate?

     These people have no concept of political correctness, I swear.
In unrelated news, I learned how to add pictures to my blog. And the union between two attractive people is hot, no matter what their gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment