Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Monday, July 23, 2012
Monday, June 18, 2012
So ends the broad strokes tale of my first experience with illegal drugs (besides alcohol). Other things happened. Somehow I had a minor faux pas after saying "Fuck Jesus". Not the best thing to say in the Bible Belt. I'm unaware of how this incident (or any of the others I plan on putting up here)will fit into my larger life story, but I'm gathering the puzzle pieces here. Even if none of them ever match up, but this will certainly be a journey.
Sunday, March 25, 2012
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
This got me thinking. They're gay. The last person they're going to want to kiss is a mother. Wouldn't calling them fatherfuckers, be more appropriate?
These people have no concept of political correctness, I swear.
Monday, January 16, 2012
1. Lost my best friend (in the she acted all bitchy and I stopped being friends with her, not the 'passed away kind of lost)
2. Got my first kiss (at eighteen. Don't judge me)
3. Graduated high school.
4. My wrecked car was fixed and returned to me.
5. Got a 4.0 GPA for my first semester of college. (Totally bragging right now)
6. Got myself a job.
7. Accidentally cut myself a lot at said job
8. Decided "what I want to do when I grow up"
9. Saw the Lion King in 3D!
10. Joined a writer's workshop and produced some of my best short stories there.
You know, I initially looked on the past year with some major pessimism (number 1 was kinda traumatic) but most of those things are good things. Even the things I didn't include because I thing ten is the perfect list number. Good to know that my brain is doing a good job of repressing bad memories.